Getting the most from the website
Online with the Editor – Frances Gall
7.30 – 9.00pm AEST Tuesday May 25th
Zoom link will be sent in ticket confirmation email
Free trial membership included in the ticket price
The Professional Learning Session ‘How to Use violinbowtechnique.com’ will contribute 1.5 hours of PD regarding the standards listed below from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
- Standard 2.1 – Know the content and teaching strategies of the teaching area
- Standard 3.2 – Plan, structure and sequence learning programs
- Standard 3.4 – Select and use resources, including ICT, to engage students in their learning
- Standard 6.2 – Engage in professional learning and improve practice
A rich web-based resource by master teacher Fintan Murphy covering all aspects of violin technique.
- Did you know Violin Bow Technique+ demonstrates & explains technique for left-hand as well as bowing technique?
- Learn how to make full use of the site.
- A free trial membership of the website is included in the price of your ticket.
- Frances Gall, violin/viola player and teacher, has worked with
author Fintan Murphy for over 15 years. Frances’ experience &
knowledge will help you use the website efficiently & easily.
- The Session includes time for Q&A